Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hello World

Hello Blogger World!

While I am by far NOT a professional Blogger or one of those Amazing Women Bloggers who have endless posts about everything from DIY House Fixer-Uppers to Childcare, I did document different things I went through and made for my Husband while he was Deployed... I am just an every day Marine Wife who is going to school, working part-time, and has a dog, I do not claim to be an expert, but my ideas & thoughts are available for you to use and build off of.

Now I would like to share my ideas with other Military Spouses & Parents out there so you can take care of your Deployed Loved One while they are gone... Some of my ideas were original, and others were modified ideas I have heard of from other friends or discovered on the web. I will credit as much of my posts as I possibly can!

I am going to start off with some GREAT books I HIGHLY recommend to military spouses and We will go from there. It might take me a while to get ALL of the pictures and posts up, but bear with me, I have ideas for almost every month and holiday of the year and then some. Enjoy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment